Welcome to MARVEL Auto Transport!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MARVEL Auto Transport's Website, located at https://www.marvelautotransport.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use MARVEL Auto Transport if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, MARVEL Auto Transport and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MARVEL Auto Transport. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MARVEL Auto Transport for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from MARVEL Auto Transport
Sell, rent or sub-license material from MARVEL Auto Transport
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MARVEL Auto Transport
Redistribute content from MARVEL Auto Transport
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MARVEL Auto Transport does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MARVEL Auto Transport, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MARVEL Auto Transport shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MARVEL Auto Transport reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant MARVEL Auto Transport a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MARVEL Auto Transport; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to MARVEL Auto Transport. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MARVEL Auto Transport's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
1. Marvel Auto Transport is bonded, insured and registered. Licensed with the (FMCSA) US Department of Transportation.
2. Transportation carriers will pick up and deliver your car as close to your door as possible (only if legal and safe).
3. A mutual agreed upon place to load or unload may be necessary because of narrow streets, wires, trees and possible area/road restrictions.
4. Marvel Auto Transport shall provide customers with an estimated pick up and delivery date. Usual pick up occurs between 1 and 5 days (does not include Sundays or holidays).
5. There are no guarantees on actual pick up times or actual pick up delivery times. Delays could happen prior to and/or during transport due to road conditions, weather, mechanical problems, etc. We are not to be held responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. Marvel Auto Transport shall not be held liable for the failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
6. All inoperable vehicles MUST roll, steer and brake. All inoperable vehicles MUST be positioned in an accessible location for our trailers in order for the vehicle to be winched. The vehicle must be prepared by you the customer. Please remove belongings and secure any loose parts from the vehicle, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted cargo container and/or other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to Carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank). Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the Customer’s responsibility including damages caused by said part to any vehicles(s) and/or person involved.
7. The Carrier jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
8. No articles in the vehicle may exceed over 100lbs. However, if the articles exceed 100lbs the customer understands that additional cost may occur. If a customer chooses to place personal items in a vehicle, they do so at their own risk. No unlawful contraband.
9. Marvel Auto Transport is not held liable for the condition of the vehicle at pick up from auctions (Copart, Manheim, IAAI, etc.) Customer is responsible for asking auction for condition report and having pictures of vehicle prior to pick up. Vehicles purchased sight unseen may arrive different than expected.
10. Marvel Auto Transport reserves the right to decline any order for shipment.
11. If the vehicle is inoperable or over-sized the customer needs to inquire about additional charges.
12. Customer understands that a thorough inspection of the vehicle will commence both before and at delivery. Any and all existing damage to a vehicle will be documented on such bill of lading and both parties will sign off to acknowledge the current state of the vehicle. Once the inspection is completed with the customer and driver and the carrier leaves delivery location, we are no longer held liable for any damage claimed.
13. Carrier damage claims are covered by a minimum of $750,000 public liability and property damage. All claims must be reported immediately to a representative. Marvel Auto Transport will share the Carrier insurance policy details upon request. Customer agrees that Marvel Auto Transport is not liable for any property damage claims to Customer’s vehicle and that his, her or its sole remedy is against the Carrier. Customers acknowledge that the brokerage side to our company has the ability to utilize an extensive network of carriers to ship vehicles if Marvel Auto Transport cannot transport vehicles with their own carriers.
14. Marvel Auto Transport and the Carrier are not responsible to cover any auction storage fees or pickup/delivery facility storage fees. Customer agrees to pay all storage fees prior to pick up of the vehicle. Should Customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and re-delivery charges will be the responsibility of the Customer.
15. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the agreed upon transportation price or deposit due to Marvel Auto Transport. and Carrier, for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays, etc.
16. Refunds will be processed within 1 business day of request to cancel your shipment.
17. Refunds will not be granted if one of our transportation trucks has already loaded, picked up your vehicle and is in route to your destination requested.
18. We encourage customers to ask questions before accepting any quotes. We will be happy to answer any questions to make you feel comfortable with choosing our service.
19. Customer understands/accepts all terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.